Sunday, May 17, 2015

fox face quilt pattern

I haven't been blogging about my sewing lately, because I've been working on a PATTERN to sell, and talking about those things before they are available isn't a good idea.

But I am done! My Tumble of Foxes quilt pattern is available! In my etsy shop, and at craftsy. Whew, getting this thing to market was a lot more involved than I ever expected, and took sewing again and again and again. And then asking other people to sew again and again and again.

 My tutorial gives directions to sew the above 54"x54" quilt throw.

I have also used a single face to be the focus of the front of tote bags. I have made 4 tote bags. These might show up in my etsy shop....
 My sister made this fabulous table runner. I have made a couple table runners, too. The "feel" changes according to your choice of fabrics.
I am so happy to have this finished and ready for other people to make! If you finish a project using my pattern, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment