Thursday, May 21, 2015

fox face baby quilt or throw

While I was designing my "fox face tutorial" (which is also available in my etsy shop!) I sewed fox block after fox block trying to get the face just right. Getting the ears to not come out wonky was the biggest challenge, and you can see that in this throw. These are my trial blocks, so they are imperfect, and that fact is reflected in the low low price. At a glance you won't notice the ears are a little off, but if you study the design closely, you will.

This quilt measures 36"x58", perfect for a throw or baby quilt. It is made from a variety of quilt-shop quality fabrics front and back, with a batting of summer weight cotton in-between.

The reverse side is a gray flannel print, very soft and cozy.

I have listed it for sale in my etsy shop at a very reasonable price, reflecting its imperfect nature. Why let all my hard work go to waste? It's still pretty nice :)

Avalable in my etsy shop, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment