Sunday, May 24, 2015

cheery cherry hand embroider dish towel

I love having these dish towels hanging in my kitchen. Maybe no one else notices, but I think they lend an air of dignity and cheeriness at the same time.

 When I spotted the printed cherry fabric on the flat fold table, of course I had to buy it! Remember not so long ago most fabrics were $6 a yard? Now only the flat fold table is $6. A yard of regular priced fabric costs and hour and a half of a minimum wage worker today. Wow.  Sort of puts the price of craftwork into perspective when you see it for sale.
I have listed this dish towel in my etsy shop. I do also have a matching potholder using the same cherry fabric and a single embroidered cherry. I have to dig it out of my bin of finished work to snap a photo, but if you want a set, just let me know in my etsy comments and I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment